I love spicy foods and this is an amazing side dish with lots of kick! I’ll get right to the recipe.
(Yield 4 servings)
* 400 grams cauliflower
* 2 tbsp grass fed butter, melted
* 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 6 tbsp Frank’s buffalo sauce (or any buffalo hot sauce you prefer)
* 5 ounces bleu cheese crumbles (one container)
1. Preheat oven to 450°
2. Mix melted butter, olive oil & buffalo sauce in baking dish.
3. Add cauliflower and toss until completely coated.
4. Add bleu cheese and mix everything together nicely.
5. Bake uncovered for 18 minutes.